Sunday, April 17, 2011

Questions to Characters 6

Please note that this Q&A have SPOILERS of City of Fallen Angels do not read if you haven't read CoFA and don't want to know spoilers 


Because of this Characters from Infernal Devices will be first :)


TID Characters:



WILL
"Will, are you attracted to someone you don't think you should like?" Yes.

JEM
Jem wouldn't you rather be out living your life to the fullest." Jem: How am I not doing that? This is what I want to do.
"Jem, which is your natural color hair?" It was black.
Jem, do you think Will is a wee bit crazed?" Will is quite mad, but he is my responsibility.

TESSA
So Tessa, so do you have any plans on deciding who you enjoy more? is it Will or Jem?" I don't think either is interested!

CHARLOTTE
 " Charlotte, how's Henry these days?" Being mad in the crypt. The usual.

CECILY
Cecily, do you love Will?" I did.

GABRIEL
 Gabriel, would you and your father run the institute?" It is what we would prefer. Charlotte is incompetent.

HENRY
Henry, what are you working on?" This little round twisty thing and when you twist it right it blows up. Good for exploding automatons.


Now CoFA SPOILERS begin (again, if you don't want to know do not keep reading)

TMI Characters






CHURCH
Church, why weren't you in COFA? I miss you!" Asleep in the attic. I will return in the next volume.

JACE
Jace, did you not know about the protective runes/spells put on Shadowhunter babies?" Yes, I did, but I never connected that to coming back from the dead."

ISABELLE
 Izzy, where do you buy your makeup?" Ricky's.
Iz: are you willing to give Simon a 2nd chance?" If he behaves himself.

SEBASTIAN (JONATHAN)
Sebastian- do you feel the need for revenge on Jace?" Not at all. We're good friends now.

JORDAN
Jordan Kyle:Did you know we're totally in love with you now?" I knew this joining a band thing would work 4 me. Who are you again?
Kyle, will you ever forgive yourself for what you did to Maia?" No, never.

SIMON
Simon, how do you feel about Izzy now? why didn't you kiss her?!" I thought she might punch me. It's a concern.

CLARY
Clary: is there anything you wouldn`t do to save Jace and ur love for eachother?" I'd like to think I wouldn't do something really evil.

SEELIE QUEEN
Seelie Queen, do you dislike Jace and Clary as a couple?"Like, dislike, so human. I simply find their love the best way to manipulate them.

MAGNUS
Magnus, if you could make Alec immortal, would you?" No, I wouldn't.

ERIC
Eric: Can I be your new girlfriend?" Real-life Eric is married to my best friend so not sure I can give him away.

ALEC
Alec, if it's possible would you want to be immortal so you could be with Magnus forever?" Yes, if it didn't mean being a vamp.

MAIA
Maia, are you okay with Jordan? You could fall in love again?" Maybe. I really don't know. I'm confused.

CAMILLE
Camille: Were you surprised to see Magnus is a relationship with a male?" No. Magnus has always been . . . flexible.
Camille, would you ever consider getting back with Magnus?" Certainly.

LUKE
Luke, are you having 2nd thoughts about wedding w/ everything Jocelyn`s going thru?" It doesn't seem a good time for a wedding...

CHAIRMAN MEOW
Chairman Meow, when do you plan on taking over the world?" Meow. The Chairman's just a cat.

JOCELYN
Jocelyn would you ever consider having another child?" I don't plan on it but if it happened that would be all right.

MAUREEN
Maureen, how are you adjusting to your new "life"?" I like it. I miss Simon. I'd like to see him... again.

MARYSE             
Maryse, is your husband's affair the.reason you seem to be closed off/rude to everyone?" How rude, but yes. 

ROBERT LIGHTWOOD
"Robert Lightwood, are you in Idris because you feel guilty about something...or someone??" Yes.

MAX
Max, who do you miss the most?" My mom.








No comments:

Post a Comment