Wednesday, January 26, 2011

City of Fallen Angels Audiobook

Yes I know that this was from yesterday, but anyway I have to post it. So Cassie post who the readers are going to be, and I really doubt that people will hate the choice...


24 January 2011 @ 01:20 pm
City of Fallen Angels audiobook - Ed Westwick & Molly Quinn  
Audiobooks are definitely a funny thing. I love listening to them and I know the voices can make or break the book. I've been lucky to like the readers for the first three TMI books and was ecstatic when Jennifer Ehle read Clockwork Angel because I've had a big ole fangirl crush on her since Pride and Prejudice. And she did a terrific job.

We've always used female readers even as the TMI books have grown out of being told only from Clary's perspective and into the perspective of the other characters. But we wanted to do something a little different for City of Fallen Angels because it really does split fifty-fifty, with about fifty percent of the book being Clary and the other fifty being Simon and Jace (with even some Magnus and Alec tossed in there.) So we decided to have a male reader for the male sections, and a female reader for the female sections. Since they were just confirmed this weekend, I can announce that the readers are:




Chuck Bass Ed Westwick! Sorry, Gossip Girl is my secret love and Chuck especially so, as I have mentioned before, so I'm going to keep doing that. I hope he can bring his classic slightly evil drawl to Jace's sarcastic lines. I also have to say I am looking forward to him reading Magnus.



Reading the Clary sections of the book will be the adorable Molly Quinn, known to watchers of Castle:


Who is already a fan of the books,, has great comic timing, and is cool enough to wear a Star Trek uniform to ComicCon.

So altogether let's just say I am super excited! Looking forward to recording starting."




Remember that some of us wanted Molly as Clary in the movie ? well, that might not happen because of Lily but hey, she's going to be part of TMI anyway! 

are you guys exited?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment